Senior Business System Analyst with 7 years of experience in eliciting, analyzing, documenting requirement for business process, validating and quality assurance in Banking and Finance (Commercial Real Estate) domain. Experienced working with Water Fall, Agile, and RUP methodologies with exceptional ability to build productive relationships across the board, informational and technical disciplines, expertise in project deliverables: Project Charter, Epics/User stories, Use Case, UML diagram, BRD, FSD and Validation. Organized, goal-oriented, self-starter, and ability to master new technologies, manage multiple tasks while following through from start to completion. Very strong ETL, Data Mapping and Data Warehousing experience. A result oriented enthusiast, with highly developed, communication, analytical, decision- making and leadership skills, with ability to master new technologies, manage multiple tasks while following through from start to completion in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies particularly AGILE-SCRUM, Waterfall and RUP
- Expertise in conducting Rapid Application Development (RAD, Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) and Joint Application Development JAD sessions, interviews, workshops and requirement gathering sessions with business users, stakeholders and development team.
- Extensive experience in gathering requirements and authoring Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Proven expertise in analyzing the Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing needs of the enterprise and building the enterprise Reporting architecture. Skilled in implementing Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Designed and developed a BI Suite to support and automate Risk Analytics and Reporting.
- Part of several six sigma (DMAIC & DMADV) projects (as a black belt and green belt) and contributed towards a net cost savings of over $12 MM over 5 years. Expert in reviewing business processes, identifying kaizens and implementing solutions using six sigma methodologies.
- Strong Experience in creating Use Cases, epics/user stories, BRDs, RCDs, Data Models, BPA Models, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- An expert in leading teams to successful project implementation with leadership skills, quality assurance and schedule adherence.
- Experience in managing large teams (120+ resources) across multiple geographies (US, India, Mexico, China, Japan & France)
- Managed the evaluation of ETL and OLAP tools and recommended the most suitable solutions depending on business needs
- Highly proficient as Data Analyst in performing data requirements analysis in partnership with business users producing Data Requirements/ Specifications document to implement technical solution addressing specific business needs.
- Participated in formulation of the Test Strategy and Execution of Test Strategy.
- Adept at creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements and designing business models using UML diagrams – Context, Use Case, Sequence, Activity diagrams in MS Visio and Rational Rose
- Experience working as a Scrum Master, Pseudo Product Owner, Six Sigma Black Belt, Business Analyst, Data Warehouse Architect, Data Modeler, ETL Developer, PL/SQL Developer and BI Developer.
- Experience in writing BI logic to support dynamic predictive and sensitivity analysis.
- Implemented a risk analytics system to automate the deal restructuring for troubled investments that helped avoid foreclosures worth $500MM.
- Working with Tata Consultancy Services Limited as a Consultant for 7 years.
- Experience in conducting SWOT Analysis, Business Analysis, Risk Analysis and Gap Analysis.
- Possess strong knowledge and understanding of IT Governance, Risks and Compliance (GRC) domain processes
- Demonstrated expertise in PL/SQL (Oracle 9i/10g/11g), Data warehouse architecture, .NET, Cognos, Informatica & Google tools (such as Google Search Appliance, Google Earth, Google Maps etc)
- Effective in executing multiple tasks and assignments ahead of schedule. Created and maintained effective budgets.
- Experience in conducting functional walkthroughs, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions, and supervised the development of User Manuals for customers
SQL: SQL Developer, Toad, SQL*Loader, pl/sql
ETL: Informatica 8.x, 9.X, Enterprise Service Bus
RDBMS: Oracle11g, Oracle 10g, Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/XP/VISTA/7
Programming Languages: PL/SQL, vb.net, ASP, HTML
BI Tools: Cognos 8, 10, SSRS/SSIS
Other Tools: Fusion Charts, Google Search Appliance, Google Maps, Farpoint
Tools Documentation: MS Office, Oracle BPA
Version Control: VSS, SVN, GIT
Testing Tools: HP Quality Centre
Requirement Gathering: Rally, Rational Requisite
Total Exp: 7+ Years
Available: 1 week notice
Current Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: TX, then anywhere in US